Fresh Watermelon, Feta and Mint Salad
This watermelon salad is delicious and fresh – perfect for a hot day or as a side dish to your favourite main.
I love making this salad as it is so simple and easy to make. This salad combines juicy watermelon with salty feta, mint, fresh lime juice and olive oil. You could also try adding red onion to the salad to give it a different twist.
This is a great salad to take along to a dinner or barbecue, and even kids will love it!
- 4 cups of fresh watermelon, cubed
- 1 cup of feta, cubed or crumbled
- Handful of chopped mint
- 2 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 a lime, juiced
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Start by removing the skin of the watermelon and the seeds
- Cut into small cubes and place in a salad bowl
- Cut the feta into similar sized cubes and add to the watermelon
- Chop the fresh mint into small pieces and sprinkle over the salad
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lime, sea salt and black pepper
- Pour over the watermelon salad before serving and gently toss to coat the salad evenly
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator until serving
- Mint Recipes - […] Fresh Watermelon, Feta, and Mint Salad – Umm, I want this right now. I think this would make a…